90 Days to EMERGE STRONG
“Your Powerful Leadership Presence”
Welcome High Achieving Women
Many of you are under pressure and overwhelmed!
Here You will find the space to lead!
“What are your NEXT strategic moves?”
Kouzes and Posner stated in their book, The Leadership Challenge (Jossey Bass, 2012), that “Engineers have computers; painters, canvas; musicians, instruments. Leaders have only themselves. The instrument of leadership is the self, and the mastery of the art of leadership comes from mastery of the self. Leadership is self-development… And it starts with taking a look inside”
What is CALM Power™?
CALM Power™(Career and Leadership Mastery) allows you to lead with a bold expression of your career and leadership competencies, clearly and consistently which flows into your trusted Leadership Presence and ways of communicating with your ideal client. It is your strong centering force which helps you express your energy at work, the community, the world so that you live with Fulfillment, Freedom, Focus and Financial Prosperity. It is your unique path of clarity that is much broader; it pervades your entire life and builds your strength and stamina despite constant change.
“The only constant in life is change”- Heraclitus
The Coaching Nest believes in the foundation and lens of CALM Power™ by creating the focused mindful space to allow you to reflect on your key competencies as your foundation of emerging leadership presence to
Radical Self Awareness
Don’t allow chaos, bias and status quo to keep you stuck in a system and ways of thinking that does not encourage competent talented leaders, like you to emerge
Ditch the titles and OWN your capabilities
Trusting you are capable of shaping your
FREEDOM, FOCUS, FULFILLMENT,
& FINANCIAL PROSPERITY
We are all Leaders
Leadership is a CHOICE
To serve those who you are meant to serve!
You finally meet YOU, the Leader waiting to Emerge
When you speak with radical competent conviction,
Confidence is the result & others will be inspired to listen
You have just felt CALM Power™!
THIS IS THE KEY INGREDIENT IN YOUR LEADERSHIP PRESENCE
Your Coach and my offering to YOU
This program is a 3 month intensive group coaching experience for high achieving women, hosted by an International Coaching Federation Certified Career and Executive Coach, Shelley Cox. With over 20 years partnering with women from large to small organizations she quickly realized that having an entrepreneurial mindset and strong leadership competencies is at the heart of sustaining feminine leaders!
Women often do not command headlines so it is vital we find our leadership voice and presence, NOW! We are ready to be represented and respected for our valuable contributions, competent know how & wisdom! Many of you have navigated personal and professional adversities and disappointments
Women are often naturally strong at taking a more servant leadership stance. We bring characteristics of femininity, use both the technical and emotional intelligence competencies; such as listening, empathy, healing, persuasion, collaboration and just "enough worry" to be keen and creative.
I coach using mindfulness as a centering technique and model this in each module as a way for you to integrate this into your life, leadership, team effectiveness and cultural change. I will greet you with warmth, compassion, humor and take a holistic view of your leadership challenges with a good dose of business reality and return on investment and expectations.
Are we not tired of this constant divide between soft versus hard skills?
Man versus Woman?
Let's have courageous conversations where we go back to what is truly Inclusive
Your Competencies are your EDGE
Leadership needs YOUR Talents!
AND PEOPLE, regardless of gender having collaborative conversations
I’ve partnered and hosted countless hours of conversations with women and men from entrepreneurial CEO’s to Senior Organization Leaders! I listen deeply with mindful compassion, stand steady in my own conviction that this hyped up ego driven, celebrity approach to leadership change is no longer working for brilliant women like you!
Women, are wired and socialized to believe that the career and leadership strategies that worked in the past will support their journey moving forward. After several career and life wake up calls and countless client stories, I am convinced that High Achievers, driven by this subconscious urge to succeed in all areas of their life, sometimes at all costs, forget to have the most important leadership conversation needed.
The one with Yourself
Leading YOU to radical self-awareness!
Unfortunately you may have internalized a “feel lucky” to have a job mindset early in your career! I can still hear a former boss, repeatedly reminding me of this scarcity way of being!
Instead, I reminded myself of my natural resourcefulness and inner leader who never gave up! Yet, repeated systemic messaging and disappointments began a pattern of lowered confidence, Impostor Syndrome and shame that pausing and embracing the idea that career and leadership mastery comes from the“inside out” would not be supported!
We start believing that raising our consciousness in our career somehow threatens the bottom line!
This often has us feeling stuck and riddled with the critical voice of "The Quacking Duck,” believing we are unworthy of advocating for supportive mentors, sponsorship or a coaching partner! You lose the stamina and strength to lead to more senior leadership positions or grow your entrepreneurial endeavor if this remains a pattern!
YET... it is that quiet voice that asks us to listen internally, asking the deeper questions, such as how, why and for whom do we lead that is our secret to success.
The problem is common and devastating to YOU and also the innovation and progress that may stay dormant inside you...
LEAD-IN with CALM Power
Change happens when you have self-insight into your own
High Achieving Wiring and go deeper into your Self Awareness
This helps you have unwavering strength and stamina to choose how to navigate and advocate your own personal career and leadership journey
Does this sound like YOU?
- As a high achiever you’re wired and told to believe that hard work deserves accolades, so you work long and hard expecting to be noticed
- You constantly feel under pressure believing you need to prove you are the best over and over
- You avoid taking risk and difficult conversations to avoid failure and then wonder why you feel defeated
- You ensure the job gets done and more, yet feel devastated when others take credit or politically ensure your reputation is more of a doer than leader due to strategic positioning
- On an endless treadmill knowing your leadership career is not an example of your true authentic self or aligned with your outside projects or organization.
- You are juggling so many tasks, you know what they are! And on top of that we have social media expectations, pressure to look like celebrities, heath issues of both you and your kids and so on....
Don’t forget date night, exercise and more…
- You are heading for burnout or a crisis
- You are great, even an expert at what you do and you know it, yet not being recognized with clients or peers
Because you are a high achiever you can drive yourself too far beyond the breaking point… not listening to your inner messages and body!
Your strengths and your phenomenal professional capacity has helped you rise quickly in your career perhaps even threatening the status quo
You meet and exceed all KPI’s - Key Performance Indicators... You may even be considered an EXPERT...
"But do you have the support and competencies to transition into personal and professional leadership?"
What to Expect and Walk Away With When Centered in CALM Power
- You will be Centered in your Leadership Presence of who you are, leading to your Career and Leadership Actions
- An exploration of your purpose, passion, values, motivators, key attributes, brand, competencies, Power Stories™, 360 strength branding report and so much more...
- Remain composed under pressure, decisive, centered in your essence and expertise while living a healthy holistic life
- The personal power to own your ambition, and EMERGE STRONG advocating for sponsors, mentors, coaches, financial and family support
- Know how to have a coaching conversation with yourself so that you fiercely define your boundaries, knowing what to say "yes" to and "no" to
- Radical self- awareness of the “quacking duck” and using your mindfulness to listen, learn and lead in
- Aligning your self awareness from CALM power shape your leadership presence to align with current roles, strategic partners, and all other stakeholders important in your world.
- Knowing with great conviction, “What is most important to you?”
- Overcoming any "Victimitis” so you can exude mental toughness, courage and resilience despite your current or past barriers
- Let your change be an example to others as you commit and inspire other women to lead by taking a more self-reflective conscious route to action, trusting that your connection to you is the place to begin
- Stop feeling trapped by a system and culture that is asking you to constantly choose between stepping into leadership while still ensuring you perform all you other private and community duties
- Stop struggling with feeling neither successful at home nor work!
- Feel ready and eager for a different conversation with yourself! You see the system problems but have decided there is a different way to define leadership success
- You are willing to trust that your inner voice and your connection to the wholeness of all things is to be trusted.
- You are ready to be clear on what is your solid reputation as a leader and what you will do and be differently.
- Model Embracing your freedom to lead without sacrificing your KPI’s
- A personalized Leadership Manifesto and a Career and Leadership Strategy to be used to communicate your emerging reputation. This includes; Behavior-Based Interviews, Body Language and Non-verbal Communication, Job Search/Communication Strategies, Networking, Informational Interviewing, Negotiations and Labor Market Information, Cultural Awareness and more as needed or a one page business plan.
IT’S TIME TO HAVE A TRUSTING, COMPASSIONATE, YET CHALLENGING SPACE TO KEEP YOU ACCOUNTABLE
You just want to contribute while feeling a sense of meaning and purpose! You want to be visible and supported! Whether small or large organization, you want to be motivated and contribute to your team and create a diverse, collaborative coaching culture, that begins with the most important conversation, that one you have with the inner you!
- You are a High Achiever seeking to discover and strengthen your Leadership Presence
- Excited to be a powerful advocate for yourself and all women
- You’ve been asked to LEAD projects, teams, a company, and want the competence that your leadership style, brand expression are in alignment with organizational, partner or joint ventures.
- You are known for your high achieving and/or leadership path yet you find yourself unexpectedly out of work and looking for a new career and life direction and have decided to stop the insanity and decide what you really want!
- High Achieving women re-entering the workforce after babies, divorce, and other circumstances
- Emerging Leaders transitioning from Manager to Leader, Leader to Coach to ensure they are leading from a firm foundation.
- Overwhelmed and disengaged women looking for their career to flow and flourish with meaning
- Emerging Women Leaders unsure of their next strategic moves and feel they are avoiding conflict and the difficult conversations needed with themselves and others
- Women leaders who know the importance of Social Emotional intelligence Leadership and the foundation of self-awareness
- Entrepreneurs and Executives, who want clarity on their brand to align with organizational partners or joint venture brands
- Emerging Women Leaders wanting the courage to change and require clarity on their current career path.
- Entrepreneurial Minded Employees (Intrapreneurs) and Entrepreneurs desiring a CALM Power™ foundation to EMERGE STRONG
You’re already AMAZING at what you do. You work hard. You get results. You’re known for doing a great job. YOU take initiative and rise to challenges. It’s a big part of your success to date. But that hasn’t led to the recognition or leadership path you envisioned or deserve. And that’s left you feeling overlooked, disheartened and frustrated.
Yes, wiring is part of the problem but so are the systemic challenges we face
I could make a list of my own leadership barriers of not the having solid support, sponsorship and mentors from the beginning to navigate the unexpected circumstances or biases of the labyrinth we women may not know or admit to.
Yet, I am beyond grateful for the women and men who have been there! Often it is only in hindsight we see the support or advocating that has been done on our behalf!
Together we can support one another
No more Shame, Guilt, Imposter Syndrome… we know them too well..
Critical voices in our heads
“The Quacking Ducks”
Own mind prisons
Despite the inner and outer barriers, we must continue to build and advocate for humble , coachable, competent, servant leaders who are willing to learn together!
The System from business leaders, education system, government, policy makers, financial institutions and inter-generational family all blindly contributed to creating this situation
So What Now?
It does come down to
Owning Your Choice(s)!
Us women don't always see where we're going, we won’t always know what's going to happen, but no one can take away our Talent and Ambition!
NO one can control YOU
“To do nothing is a victimized approach so we cannot blame others if they decide on your future for you!
I am offering you support now!
SAY “YES” TO MOVING FORWARD AND BEING THE LEADER YOU WERE MEANT TO BE!
IT STARTS WITH YOU!
Lead-in to CALM POWER™! 90 Days To EMERGE STRONG Owning “Your Powerful Leadership Presence” The Logistics
Are You Ready?
The first Cohort begins Monday, March 30th, 2020 @ 7:00-8:30 PM AST
- This coaching program is delivered in a 12 week, self-paced and interactive online format with 90-minute Group Coaching Sessions and a self-directed coaching journal!
- There are 4 modules, Fulfillment, Freedom, Focus and Finance which include specific topics, assessments and journal exercises!
All this will be integrated using mindfulness and nature for both focus and innovation + a half way retreat and optional end retreat
with a bonus wing - Forgiveness in the Workplace
You will be invited to show up and
Lead-In™ to CALM Power™ Coaching Circles…
Capped at 10 for each cohort, the circles will be a safe, compassionate non-judgmental space to explore and begin your conscious journey to Career and Leadership Mastery
Calming and centering exercises to deepen your exploration into self and evolve your leadership mindset, along with a Presencing retreat at the half way mark and an optional end of program retreat.
You will leave CALM Power with a deep understanding of yourself and a Powerful Personal and Leadership Development Plan (both for entrepreneur and organizational leaders) confirmed by your brand 360 and supported by your group and coach!
When you’re ready to LEAD-IN to CALM Power I will be honored to hold a space for you!!
Please connect with me directly to ensure this is the program FOR YOU!
Please email me at Shelley@shelleycox.ca
Registration is $497CDN + HST.
"Have you ever reached a moment in your life when you say to yourself, “Enough is enough! Something’s gotta give. And I need help to make this happen!” I’m sure you can relate. This happened to me! I love my job but the stress was taking over and I had to find a way to change that! Then I found Shelley! An angel on this earth I never knew existed. It wasn’t long before I found myself on a journey to self-awareness with Shelley by my side. It is amazing to learn how many people in this world have no real understanding of who they are. Not even me! If you have no idea who you are, how can you know where you’re going? I also learned how precious it is to appreciate ‘the present’. These days I stop to smell the roses. By this I actually mean that I have incorporated useful breathing techniques into my daily routine that help me get calm and balanced – Shelley taught me this. It is amazing how wonderful my day can be when I take time to release oxygen into my brain so that you can think more clearly and calmly. I am who I am today because of my personal desire to achieve great things in life. I could not have done this without hearing Shelley’s constant whispers. She will remain my lifetime career and leadership coach; my lifetime confidant!"